What is Family Missions International?
OUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Family Missions International (FMI) is a comprehensive organization reaching out to the youth, children and families of the Southern Tagalog Region of the Philippines in S. Cavite and Occidental Mindoro.
FMI offers programs and services such as educational & vocational development, medical & dental care, livelihood/micro-enterprise training and spiritual/social programs.
1. To provide comprehensive ministry to youth and children in targeted villages & small towns by offering educational, health, nutrition & livelihood training as well as other services to eventually improve the physical & spiritual lives to reach the whole family.
2. To help and teach families the benefits of working towards economic self sufficiency.
3. To instill a sense of responsibility and to help people realize that they can learn and bring about positive changes in themselves, their families and community.
4. To introduce the Good News of the Gospel to families and relatives, teaching them to be true followers and witnesses of Christ and eventually to bring and disciple other members of the community.
5. To work together with every family in a village in promoting awareness in the power of united vision leading towards a better tomorrow for the present and future generations.
To share God's love and the hope we have in Jesus Christ.
To show God's love through service. (We believe that the best way to help people is to first help them find their way back to God and be reconnected to their Source of life and everything that is good.)
To be God's hands and feet in the field by serving and responding to the needs arising in an ever changing world.
To disciple and equip disciplers from children to youth to adults so that the Lord may raise them up to become mission workers in the harvest field.
To equip the mission workers who are called to go to other countries as missionaries.
To establish strategic mission centers all over Mindoro Island to penetrate remote villages with the Word of God.
To work with local churches where a mission center is established and to plant churches whenever the need arises.
We envision the whole island of Mindoro and the Southern Tagalog area as a region of self-reliant communities united by faith in God, respect, care for creation, human life and dignity, enjoying freedom, justice and peace, fulfilling their mission in the church and the world.
Eventually, to take and plant this vision to every island in the Philippines and in every country where we are called to go.
Click here to read more about our Annual Mission Trip
Home . About Us . Mission Centers . Children MCM . Youth MYM . Family FCM .
FMI Life Groups . Outreach . Precious Children . Scholarship . Tribal Mission .
Discipleship . Education & Training . Community Service . AM Trip . Donate
Chinese Ministries International - Hong Kong & USAl
San Francisco Bay Area Chinese Church
International Student Fellowship Russia Training Schools